I saw you somewhere. I know, I am sure that I saw you somewhere but I am not that much sure where I saw you. I am a bit confused now and I guess I have been confused through out my life. From strange un-identified flying object to the strange kind of creature that I saw near Nevada desert everything makes me so confused. The bar where last time I saw the person same as Osama Bin Laden and the bar where I saw Monica never existed and that made me confused. I am sometime so confused that I doubt my existence in this so called earth.
For last few weeks I started forgetting many things. I forget my cell number which I carried for more than 5 year, I forget my address where I have been living for last 2 years when I was in the park just opposite to my house. I forgot my name and did not attended the party where I was called. I didnot even attend my interview. You might be haha on me that I if I knew I forget how would I forget ?? I recorded all thing in my cell phone when I suddenly realized my self I turn my recorder to P
lay mode and the Last thing I remember through the recording is that I was with that person who was dead 3 months ago whom I met 3 hours ago.
I think you know him. He is in this picture. Look deep he is in there. I know this is crazy and he gave me this picture it was in my desktop. I can see him easily. You may be thinking I am playing psychological game with you but I am afraid I dont play those dirty games. I am a straight guy. I am majoring in computer science. I was working with the waves and I was trying to capture the random waves from my lab in Nevada, near to the Area 51. I am crazy and Lost these days. Can you help me figure out who the hell was that dead guy who I met. Help me if you saw him in this picture. He told me the guys with black suit and a tag written Area 51-Agent call him Al-021 but I call him Mr. Mysterious.
Help me Please!!!
For last few weeks I started forgetting many things. I forget my cell number which I carried for more than 5 year, I forget my address where I have been living for last 2 years when I was in the park just opposite to my house. I forgot my name and did not attended the party where I was called. I didnot even attend my interview. You might be haha on me that I if I knew I forget how would I forget ?? I recorded all thing in my cell phone when I suddenly realized my self I turn my recorder to P
lay mode and the Last thing I remember through the recording is that I was with that person who was dead 3 months ago whom I met 3 hours ago.I think you know him. He is in this picture. Look deep he is in there. I know this is crazy and he gave me this picture it was in my desktop. I can see him easily. You may be thinking I am playing psychological game with you but I am afraid I dont play those dirty games. I am a straight guy. I am majoring in computer science. I was working with the waves and I was trying to capture the random waves from my lab in Nevada, near to the Area 51. I am crazy and Lost these days. Can you help me figure out who the hell was that dead guy who I met. Help me if you saw him in this picture. He told me the guys with black suit and a tag written Area 51-Agent call him Al-021 but I call him Mr. Mysterious.
Help me Please!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment